Team T.Way has been hard at work and he is a list of what is happening:
(1) We are completely redesigning the T.Way brand website and doing a little household clean-up on the brand to really make it an experience for you that is consistent with our purpose. Stay posted for these updates as I am sure they will happen within the next couple of weeks!
(2) We decided to pause the RipCity (Richard Hamilton) shirts until next season, but we will still be making those happen, I promise!
(3) We are doing shirts with the high-end streetwear and sneaker boutique, REVIVE. There will be three designs that will only be available at their shop in downtown Birmingham on a very limited basis. I will update you more on that once it is closer to its release.
(4) We are continuing to bring schools the College Series shirts. Michigan State is getting a new colorway next week and Oakland University might be the next school to receive their shirts. The last couple days I've been working on a new College Series shirt design that is a fresh remix of a classic. It's dope!
(5) We have been developing the identity of the future Barrio Bonito boutique in Chicago. They have a great mission and so far has been a fun project to work on.
(6) Soon we will be tackling some website design work for the hip-hop artist and my dude, JBiZzNys, who made the move out to LA last year and has been doing some major work out there.
There's a brief list on what we are working on and what you can expect. There might be a few more projects mixed in there but are currently 'private' and still being developed. Once they are a for sure thing, you will be the first to know!